There are many reasons you might want to buy a property in Chania: it’s one of the most beautiful islands in Europe, if not the most beautiful, and has the most varied landscape: from magnificent sea views and spectacular countryside for nature lovers to mountains and beaches with surf and sailing for sports fans or just plenty of sand to sunbathe.
ARENCORES – Chania’s real estate experts – has something to offer to everyone – be it a couple planning to retire here, or a family with children moving to Crete from the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Germany and even from Asia. You can find a big apartment around Chania city center, or a comfy house in the attractive and magnificent area of Kissamos or even just a little village like Vamos, Kokinno Chorio or Gavalochori in Apokoronas, where you can get fresh cheese and grapes from local farmers.
To find the right place, do your homework and prepare a list of requirements for the place, location and surroundings; you’ll definitely win the right deal if you’re sure about exactly what you want.
With our Chania Real Estate & Property Guides we want to provide property buyers, investors and sellers a dedicated advice in order to :
- get the overview about Chania and understand what it is to live in this area
- be informed about property prices in Chania and their likely trends
- get a sense whether it is a good time to buy property in Chania, Crete
- understand how to buy a property safely and without risks
- know all the details of the purchase process
- be ready for all the paper work (Greece has lots of paperwork and bureaucracy)
- know how to get a mortgage if you need one
- know the associated taxes
- find the best deal in the right location
- finally to buy your dream house in Chania, Crete!